Mailing VBM – Defend The House – NJ-07
Registered Democratic voters in CD 7 who are not on the permanent VBM data set, and who did not vote in the 2021 GE.
Convert them to apply for and use Vote By Mail (VBM) giving Democratic party, candidates, and orgs time to Bank the Blue votes (and form a habit of voting long-term).
WHAT VOLUNTEERS DO:
You are signing up to create, assemble, and send mailers to these voters containing:
1. Sign Up to get mailing list
Sign Up here for at least 120 names and instructions.
1. Print the Info. sheet
Print out in B&W (or color) the “Democratic Voters Can Get It Done” info sheet.
2. Print Voter Registration Application
Print the Voter Registration Application form
Match the county form to the voter’s county of residence.
NOTE: It’s fine to use the statewide form, which will be forwarded to the right county:
3. Write Note and Return address envelope
3. Write your persuasive sticky note to the voter. Stick it on, trifold, stuff in an envelope.
You can print the return address
and/or voter name using Avery 5160 labels. Return address is: Action Together PAC, PO Box 1206, Madison NJ 07940. You
must use this.
IDEAS OF WHAT YOU CAN WRITE ON YOUR STICKY NOTE:
● Make it easy. Sign up for Vote By Mail.
● Get a head start: sign up for VBM!
● VBM gives you 45 days to vote for Malinowski.
● Sign up, send in your ballot, get others to vote!
● Save reproductive rights. Vote for Malinowski.
● Keep the rule of law: vote for Malinowski.
● Return to civility: no MAGA. Vote Malinowski.
● Save democracy. Vote Democratic.
● Make voting a habit: sign up for VBM.
● Be a voter: sign up for VBM.
● VBM voters make a difference!
● Get your ballot in your mailbox: sign up for VBM!