Building and maintaining solid lines of communications are crucial to the success of Together We Elect. If you have strong writing, editing, marketing, or research skills, put them to good use with us. We have a talented communication team who will welcome your assistance.
WRITING & EDITING
Use your writing and editing skills to help our Communications Team produce website, social media, and email materials
- Research material to be published on our website or in emails
- Copy-edit material written by other members of the writing team
- Write short pieces for our website or newsletters
- Flexible schedule
Familiarity with online writing preferred but will train
Use your communication skills to get the word out to battle disinformation.
- Identify, contact, and build relationships with groups fighting right-wing disinformation and hate speech in critical swing states
- Monitor, evaluate, and share effective ideas for fighting right-wing disinformation and hate speech, especially in critical swing states.
- Promote Together and our partner organization activities that are aimed at spreading effective Democratic and Progressive messaging
- Help promote the need for “information warriors” and use this message to broaden and diversify the Together We Elect membership
IN THE MARKET
We are seeking people with marketing know-how to work with the leadership team to identify target audiences and define messaging.
- Work with the leadership team to identify target audiences and define messaging
- Research, develop, plan, budget and implement strategies to drive traffic to the Together We Elect website
- Collaborate with allies on joint marketing initiatives, events and campaigns
- Direct creative team to assure adherence with overall branding and messaging strategy
If you have interest in any of the following roles, please reach out to Gari, our volunteer engagement coordinator who can talk with you to see where would be a good fit for you.